In 1977, after graduating from the University of Florida, Richard began his tenure at UCI. Using the entrepreneurial spirit that he inherited from his father, who sadly passed away in 1991, UCI has grown to a 30,000 square foot facility off I-95 just north of Sunrise Blvd. and has earned the reputation of making the best quality, longest-lasting exterior paints for use in our unique tropical climate, bar none.
- 1977 Graduated from University of Florida with a major in accounting and marketing
- 1979 Graduated from University of Missouri-Rolla campus short coursse of coatings technology.
- 1980 Elected chairman of the Southern Society for Coating Technology
- 1984 Director of the Palm Beach County Chapter of PDCA.
- 1997 Graduated from a short course on Concrete Restoration Products and procedures
UCI has attained our initial mission and our founder's goal, which is to manufacturer the finest quality coatings chemically engineered specifically for our tropical climate.